OM121P is one small size universal OBD code reader, which used to check engine system on all cars with OBDII standard. It provides DIYers and car owners with a convenient tool for reading and erasing fault codes fast. Compared with the other similar products at home and abroad, humanization design buttons and interfaces upgrade the comfort of operation, the price and function with competitive advantage.
- Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light ( MIL)”
- Reads hard (memory)/pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- I/M monitor readines test
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Easy to use — three Buttons
- Plug and Play — No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable
- Custom Languages —（English， French, Germany,Spanish）
- General Standard Socket — Easy to use with one plug-in-16-pin OBDII Standard Socket
- CE, FCC and RoHS
Range of Diagnostics
- OM121P supports ALL OBD II protocols: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000.
- OM121P works on all after 1996 OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.